Pin it

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

About Time Right?

I know it's been a while since my last post, but I am an Accountant and Tax Season is pretty busy for me... in addition to the fact I am taking a class right now, and have a family - whew... However, creating crafts is a bit of a release for me, so every now and then between Jan-April, I have to get away to stamp a little!


These are shower invitations I am making for someone at work.. They asked me to make 60 by Monday (yes today is Wed) so I had to come up with cards that were both cute and quick... well what do ya think? Also, I got to bust out the cute stamp set from Stampin Up that I never even cut out (peek-a-boo).
Later peeps, I'll try to post more often during tax season.. Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, cute cards! And kudos for using a set that you hadn't used before. I hope you get them all done!

    ReplyDelete