Pin it

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Friday Night Stamp Camp

Last night I held my annual holiday stamp camp (part 1).  I had 12 ladies in the camp, so I had to make projects that were cute, but not too difficult or time consuming if they wanted to get home before 4am (:-)

Here are a portion of the projects we made:

This first one was absolutely adorable and very simple, it was very little stamping which got them warmed up for the other projects.  I can't take full credit for this design as I did see it on Pinterest somewhere, however, when I tried to find the original link to post for credit, I could not.




This card is very sparkly and very elegant (more so in person).  Anyway, this card used non-traditional christmas colors, but the combination worked very well together.  Kudos to the ladies as everyone did a great job stamping these cards.




This was not a card, but rather a project that I shared.  The idea was to use your scrap pattern paper to make cute accents and ornaments, this is one of 3 non card projects we made:



Supplies: Neenah Cardstock, Stampin Up Cardstock, Amuse Cardstock, SU Color Ink, Momento Black Ink, Crystals, Prismacolor glitter, Stamps from SU, Amuse, and My Cute Stamps

I am going to try to have one more stamp camp before the end of November, so stay tuned... 



No comments:

Post a Comment