Pin it

Sunday, August 3, 2014

General Convention Swaps

Happy Sunday,

Last month when I attended convention, I joined a few organized swaps, however, I wanted to make some general swaps to swap with all the great demonstrators in SLC.  These are some of my general convention swaps.  I think they came out very cute.  The stars with a hit of glimmer paper made them stand out for sure.


Supplies Used:
SU Cardstock - Naturals White, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
SU Patterned Paper - Typeset, Moonlight, and Lullaby
SU Stamps - Oh My Goodies #134090
SU Ink: Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay, Baked Brown Sugar, Daffodil Delight
Other: Star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Silver Glimmer Paper, Deco Labels, Circle Punch 2.5 inches

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment