Pin it

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New PTI Goodies

I received my July PTI order and immediately busted out the couch set. It is so cute and I think it can be used for many different occasions. I created this card for a friend of mine who is in the process of purchasing her first home. All images are from the couch set. The cardstock base was Stampin Up's new color Bermuda Bay. The pictures on the wall were colored using copic markers.
For this card I used the new pattern paper from PTI, Hero Arts heart butterfly, a sentiment from the couch stamp set along with a scrap of kiwi kiss cardstock and a soft suede card base.

Next, I'm going to bust open my ModSquad stamp set...

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards! Can't wait to see the ModSquad creations also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that wood flooring and can't wait to see what you came up with for the mod squad set.

    ReplyDelete