Pin it

Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's Been A While....


I haven't posted in a couple of weeks because I have been busy enjoying the summer with my family. We have had road trips, camping trips, shopping trips, etc and I've been neglecting the blog a bit - so I thought I'd start out the week with a Dawn McVey color challenge and some other cards I made from my new Mod Squad stamp set. The Melon in Dawn's circle below looks like Melon Berry, but per her instructions more of a Berry Sorbet should be used - which is what I did.
I also made a couple of other cards since I had the stamp set handy... The more I use this set the more I like it!
Supplies:
Stampin Up Cardstock, PTI Stamps and Ink, Buttons & Twine PTI, PP and some Cardstock PTI.

3 comments:

  1. love these cards. The button cards is my fav! You will have to bring the button and mod squad sets over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of awesome cards here!!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of white... especially with the first card. :)

    ReplyDelete