Pin it

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Scrap Challenge Update

Although I haven't posted any recent pages, I have been creating pages to go along with my weekly challenge. Here are a couple that I created a few weeks ago. I'm getting together with the girls again this weekend to attend the scrapbook expo and plan to do more scrapbooking so I should have plenty to share next week.


I absolutely love this pic, it was taken with a borrowed Cannon Digital SLR. A friend at work let me borrow her camera for a weekend to give it a test drive. Truth be told it was hard to give it back. I thought maybe I can put my little digital camera in her bag and she would never notice I switched them- but I didn't do it :-)


Although the lighting was not great as I took these pics, I love the collage of pics in this 2-page spread. The focus is on the pictures and every time I look at this page, I remember how fun the family reunion was that Saturday in July!


Additionally, here are some more cards using PTI's button stamps - they are so darn cute... and to think I wasn't even going to buy them.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment