Here they are - the big 6:
1. Don't hoard my stash - use it! Stop not using that cute sheet of PP or fancy emblie, that's what they are there for.
2. Sell or Give away items that I no longer use or like (make room for new stuff :-)
3. Enter 4 contests throughout the year, whether random contests or card/page challenges
4. Host at least 3 Stamp Classes in my home before end of November. They are a lot of work with my friends, but so much fun, and so worth it.
5. Post to my blog at least once a week. My job is very demanding as well as my family, but I want to make time for my creative side, so this should be something good for me.
6. Organize my scrap room. If I do #1 and #2, then it will make this one much easier. Yes, it may look like a storm hit my room, but creativity is what it's all about. I guess I could do some work on this, so I made it my last resolution. I've already started by buying some of the fridge binz that Jennifer McGuire uses for her stamp organization -I actually love them.
Okay, with that being said - wish me luck. We will review the above (to se where I am at) in the summer and again at the end of November.
For taking the time to hear my resolutions, I will share a card I did with the Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit for 2014. It was similar to one of their inspiration examples, but not exactly.. anyway, here it goes:
Here is the card inspired by Shari Carroll SSS Inspiration.
Have a good weekend!