Pin it

Sunday, January 5, 2014

MFT Weekly Wed Stamp Club Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Today is a super snowy cold day in Chicago, so I decided to stay warm and play in my craft room for much of the day.  The kids are sleeping in, so I had some time to be creative this morning.  Here are some cards I made for the MFT Wed Stamp Club challenge.  I love how these cards came out and am looking forward to participating in more MFT challenges.

Here is the MFT sketch:


And here are my cards, I decided to flip them around and make them vertical:

CARD #1

CARD #2

Card Supplies:
Card #1 - Cardstock: PTI & SU, PP: October Afternoon, Label Dies: MFT, Stamps: MFT - To the Point

Card #2 -Cardstock: PTI & SU, PP: October Afternoon, Tag Die: Amuse Studio, Circle Punch: EK Success, Stamps: Amuse Studio

Thanks and enjoy your day!  What is the weather like in your area?

No comments:

Post a Comment