Pin it

Sunday, January 18, 2015

A Paper-holic Confession...

Hi, My name is Janie and I am a paper-holic!

I love pretty paper and cardstock and have tons of it in my scrapbook stash.  I could probably wallpaper the entire neighborhood more than once with my stash of paper (oh-my).  Anyway, I wanted to issue myself a challenge in 2015 since I have so much lovely paper to work with.

Challenge - Use it Up!
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator and although I use mainly products from the most recent catalog, I do have a lot of cardstock and papers that has since retired.  My personal challenge is to use the paper to make cards and projects that I can make and either sell, donate, or give to friends & family.  This first challenge is to use cardstock from my retired stash - This first week, my color to use was Groovy Guava from Stampin Up.  Next weeks challenge is to use River Rock cardstock from Stampin Up. .  Two colors of cardstock I couldn't bring myself to sell or give away when I was cleaning out my craft room recently.

Here are the cards I made with Groovy Guava.. I actually made 10 cards ( 6 butterfly and 4 circles), but can easily duplicate for the remaining cardstock I have in my stash which is about 10 more sheets.  I also give myself snaps for using some old washi tape in my stash and some remaining banners from last year's sell-a-bration freebies along with the new Stampin Up Thinlits dies.





















Tune in mid-week for samples of my cards using River Rock!




Enjoy and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment