Pin it

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh Baby!!!

Someone at work asked me to make some Baby Shower invitations for them and so I came up with 3 options...
This 1st card was cute and traditional...
Card #2 - a little more non-traditional, but also very cute
Card #3 - Was cute and girly and THE WINNER!...

Luckily card #3 was the easiest to construct, so making 50 of these babies won't be too time consuming. Hope you enjoy!!
Supplies:
Cardstock SU and PTI
Stamps SU & PTI
Other: Nestabilities Rectangle scallops, SU star punch and butterfly die, SU Ribbon & Ink

2 comments:

  1. I would have to vote for the last one also. it is my favorite. You know how I am about butterflies and polkadots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I think I am partial to the first one. I love that little elephant! But making 50 of them would have been tough! All three are really super cute!

    ReplyDelete