Pin it

Thursday, May 21, 2009

One sheet Wonder-ful!


Tomorrow is my good friend's 41st Birthday (yeah, that's you Nilda!)...
She's not a big stamper or scrapbooker, but she loves handmade cards. So for her big day, I made her a paper tote filled with cards so she can use them whenever she needs them.




The entire tote was made by using 1 12x12 sheet of heavy pattern paper (cardstock weight). This particular paper was from my My Mind's Eye collection. The tote itself was made using 8 1/2 x 11 and the middle panels and star embellishments were made from the remainder pieces. Both sides of the tote look identical so there really is not a front or a back - it just looks more professional this way.... Well, I hope she enjoys it!

The pattern for this tote is super simple - email or leave me a post if you want me to send to you.

Supplies:
Pattern Cardstock: My Mind's Eye
Ribbon: Stampin' Up
Stamps: Flourishes,Text Background, & Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Other: Star Punch

2 comments:

  1. super cute!!! what a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...can you say incredible! I would love love the template for this bag. So original!

    ReplyDelete