Pin it

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Greetings!

Hi All,

I wanted to share some cards that I previously made but have not shared on the blog yet. The first card is from the Paper Challenge that I issued to Tiffany and Marisa and myself. We had to use a 6x6 inch piece of paisly paper. I actually was able to get 3 cards made from this one piece. Anyway, here is my card.
You can find Marisa's card here and once Tiffany complete's her card, I'm sure she will add to her blog.

The next set of cards are ones that my daughter and I made to send as Thank Yous for the gifts she received for her communion. Since we had to make plenty of these, I opted for 3x6 cards because I could get 4 from a sheet of 12x12 paper. This was also a good card for us to make because I got to use many of those 3-d flowers that I had in my stash... Another QVC purchase from a year or two ago that I had to have :-)

That's it for now, as I'm off to do some Sunday shopping!
Supplies:
Card 1 -
Stamps: Text Background Basics & Mega Mixe Messages (PTI)
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Tangerine Tango, Mustard (SU)
PP: Paisly -My Minds Eye
Ink: Tea Dye, Chocolate Brown, and Snow White (PTI)
Card 2 -
Stamps: Beautiful Blooms & Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Cardstock: Kraft, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink & Vanilla (SU)
Other: Rose Grossgrain Ribbon (SU), Prima 3-D flowers
Ink: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Basic Black all (SU)

1 comment:

  1. Cute Cute cards! I love that paper challenge paper, and the 3x6 cards are adorable. I love that size!

    ReplyDelete